[WATCH] The Bangles - “I'll Never Be Through with You” + “If She Knew What She Wants” 11/1/2011 Live on Jimmy Kimmel


The Bangles performed “I'll Never Be Through with You” and their classic “If She Knew What She Wants” on Jimmy Kimmel Live. “I'll Never Be Through with You” featured on their newly released album Sweetheart of the Sun.

Watch both performances below:


“I'll Never Be Through with You”


“If She Knew What She Wants”
You have read this article I'll Never Be Through with You / If She Knew What She Wants / Jimmy Kimmel / Live / The Bangles / Video / Watch with the title [WATCH] The Bangles - “I'll Never Be Through with You” + “If She Knew What She Wants” 11/1/2011 Live on Jimmy Kimmel. You can bookmark this page URL http://thewhigs.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-bangles-i-never-be-through-with.html. Thanks!

No comment for "[WATCH] The Bangles - “I'll Never Be Through with You” + “If She Knew What She Wants” 11/1/2011 Live on Jimmy Kimmel"

Post a Comment