[WATCH] The Horrors - “I Can See Through You” + “Endless Blue” 1/31/2012 Live on Carson Daly


The Horrors performed “I Can See Through You” and “Endless Blue” on Last Call with Carson Daly. Both songs were off the band recent album Skying.

Watch both performance below and buy Skying on iTunes :: Amazon




“I Can See Through You”


“Endless Blue”
You have read this article Carson Daly / Endless Blue / I Can See Through You / Live / Skying / The Horrors / Video / Watch with the title [WATCH] The Horrors - “I Can See Through You” + “Endless Blue” 1/31/2012 Live on Carson Daly. You can bookmark this page URL http://thewhigs.blogspot.com/2012/02/watch-horrors-i-can-see-through-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "[WATCH] The Horrors - “I Can See Through You” + “Endless Blue” 1/31/2012 Live on Carson Daly"

Post a Comment