[WATCH] The Beach Boys - “In My Room” + “That’s Why God Made The Radio” + “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” 5/7/2012 Live on Jimmy Fallon


The Beach Boys opened tonight’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon with “In My Room.” They’d also play “That’s Why God Made The Radio” and “Wouldn’t It Be Nice.”

Watch the performances below and pre-oder the band upcoming new album That’s Why God Made The Radio on Amazon


“In My Room” “That’s Why God Made The Radio” “Wouldn’t It Be Nice”
You have read this article In My Room / Jimmy Fallon / Live / That’s Why God Made The Radio / The Beach Boys / Video / Watch / Wouldn’t It Be Nice with the title [WATCH] The Beach Boys - “In My Room” + “That’s Why God Made The Radio” + “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” 5/7/2012 Live on Jimmy Fallon. You can bookmark this page URL http://thewhigs.blogspot.com/2012/05/watch-beach-boys-in-my-room-thats-why.html. Thanks!

No comment for "[WATCH] The Beach Boys - “In My Room” + “That’s Why God Made The Radio” + “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” 5/7/2012 Live on Jimmy Fallon"

Post a Comment