[WATCH] Arctic Monkeys - “I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor” + “Come Together” London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony


Arctic Monkeys performed “I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor” and “Come Together” (The Beatles cover) live on London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony.

Watch both performances below:




“I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor”


“Come Together”

Arctic Monkeys : Website | Facebook Twitter
You have read this article Arctic Monkeys / Come Together / I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor / Live / London 2012 / Video / Watch with the title [WATCH] Arctic Monkeys - “I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor” + “Come Together” London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony. You can bookmark this page URL http://thewhigs.blogspot.com/2012/08/watch-arctic-monkeys-i-bet-you-look.html. Thanks!

No comment for "[WATCH] Arctic Monkeys - “I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor” + “Come Together” London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony"

Post a Comment