[WATCH] SNL Flashback: Green Day – “When I Come Around” + “Geek Stink Breath” 12/3/1994


Green Day performed “When I Come Around” and “Geek Stink Breath” on Saturday Night Live. This was the band first appearance of the show which is host by actress & comedienne, Roseanne.

Watch both performances below:





“When I Come Around”

“Geek Stink Breath”Green Day : Website | Facebook | Twitter
You have read this article Geek Stink Breath / Green Day / Saturday Night Live / SNL / Watch / When I Come Around with the title [WATCH] SNL Flashback: Green Day – “When I Come Around” + “Geek Stink Breath” 12/3/1994. You can bookmark this page URL http://thewhigs.blogspot.com/2012/09/watch-snl-flashback-green-day-when-i.html. Thanks!

No comment for "[WATCH] SNL Flashback: Green Day – “When I Come Around” + “Geek Stink Breath” 12/3/1994"

Post a Comment