[WATCH] SNL Flashback: Frank Zappa - “I'm The Slime” + “The Purple Lagoon” + “Peaches En Regalia” 12/11/1976 Live on SNL


Frank Zappa with Don Pardo performed “I'm The Slime”, “The Purple Lagoon” and “Peaches En Regalia” on Saturday Night Live.

Watch all performances below:








“I'm The Slime”
“The Purple Lagoon”
“Peaches En Regalia”
You have read this article I'm The Slime / Live / Peaches En Regalias / Saturday Night Live / SNL / The Purple Lagoon / Video / Watch with the title [WATCH] SNL Flashback: Frank Zappa - “I'm The Slime” + “The Purple Lagoon” + “Peaches En Regalia” 12/11/1976 Live on SNL. You can bookmark this page URL http://thewhigs.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-snl-flashback-frank-zappa-i-slime.html. Thanks!

No comment for "[WATCH] SNL Flashback: Frank Zappa - “I'm The Slime” + “The Purple Lagoon” + “Peaches En Regalia” 12/11/1976 Live on SNL"

Post a Comment